Caption to this pic: “EXTREME Social Distancing”
Just kidding this was taken a few years ago on holiday in Spain I sure do miss travelling
Anyway, just wanted to reach out to those of you who might be having a tough time atm, esp if you’re in lockdown.
Here are some of my tips…
1. Establish a daily routine – even something as simple as getting up early, making your bed and then getting on with daily chores can be helpful in keeping you active mentally
2. EXERCISE DAILY – but mix things up, don’t do the same thing, one day do some bodyweight training, another day follow a routine on YouTube, keep your mind/body guessing
3. Reach out to friends – and do video calls, never underestimate the power of connections at this time, use technology to stay connected and keep your mental health upbeat
4. Comfort others – there’s that famous saying that goes, you forget your problems, when you try to help others with theirs
5. Learn something new – use this time to read a book you’ve always been meaning to get round to
If you think of any more? add them to the comments, would love to hear yours.
If we look after ourselves, and also look after others, we should all be fine
Take care, Be well and Be safe.
I’m on a mission to help people create freedom and follow their passions by starting a business around what they love.
I invite you to watch this Free Video Training Series.
You’ll learn how to…
⏺Start and grow online an online business and create recession-proof income streams around your interests and passions
⏺Set up automated systems to create the freedom to work anywhere and anytime
⏺Generate passive income by aligning yourself with the things you genuinely believe in
…And a lot more.
Just enter your details below and I’ll email you the Videos to you.